User Conduct and Obligations
You agree to all applicable laws and regulations when using this Web site. You shall not:
- Upload, post or transmit content that:
- is unlawful, harmful, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, racist, violent, offensive, harassing or otherwise objectionable.
- violates or infringes on another’s intellectual property rights.
- transmits any virus, spyware, malware or other material that could potentially damage this site or any connected computers or Internet services.
- disrupts or interferes with the normal flow of dialogue on this site.
- attempts to gain unauthorized access to any portion of this site.
- includes unauthorized disclosure of personal information.
- Provide misleading or false information about yourself or another person.
- Collect or store personal data about other visitors to this site without their consent.
- Transmit spam, bulk or any other unsolicited or duplicative messages.
- Sell access to the use of this Web site, or redistribute for sale any content provided by this site
iWave Software reserves the right to suspend or remove any user or content that violates these terms.
Effective Date and Changes
You agree to indemnify and hold iWave Software and its subsidiaries, affiliates, business partners, officers, directors, agents, licensors, suppliers, employees and representatives harmless from any loss, liability, claim, demand, damage or expense, including reasonable legal fees, asserted by any third party relating to your use of this Web site.
Third-party Web Sites, Content, Products and Services
Any references or links to third-party Web sites, products and services do not constitute an endorsement or approval by iWave Software. You acknowledge that any business dealings between you and any third parties are solely between you and such third parties. iWave Software does not assume any liability for your use of any third-party services, of which you acknowledge and agree that any use shall be at your own risk.
Intellectual Property Rights
All content included on this site, such as text, names, marks, brands, logos, designs, trade dress, slogans and other designations iWave Software uses in connection with its products and services, is the property of iWave Software or its content suppliers and is protected by United States and international copyright laws.
You agree not to reproduce, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, mirror, frame, republish, download, transmit or create derivative works of the content of others, in whole or in part, unless expressly authorized by iWave Software.